Sue Cosford – Senior Consultant
Sue is a talented senior practitioner with specialist expertise in leadership, people strategy, capability development and transformational change. She offers her clients a wealth of knowledge and experience having held a number of senior Human Resource, Change and Operations Management roles in both the private and public sectors.
Sue loves working on challenging business problems and helping leaders unleash the true potential of their people. With more than 15 years consulting experience, Sue has helped many organisations and leaders take their business to a new level.
Recent clients that Sue has worked with include:
- New Zealand Trade and Enterprise
- New Zealand Transport Agency
- TAS (Technical Advisory Services)
- Greater Wellington Regional Council
- Department of Internal Affairs
- Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment
- High Performance Sport